Wish u could speak ur mind on here

It sucks u can’t say how u feel on here without somebody deleting ur ■■■■

4 Likes

you can always do whatever you want in life, but there is always a reaction. you must decide if the reaction is worth doing whatever it is you did.

2 Likes

Honestly I think the moderation around here is pretty darned good. It certainly has been way worse over the years and the current mods should be commended! For mind, you see a lot of rubbish posting. You see a lot of indulgence on things that aren’t real and could be triggers to other people who aren’t really doing well.

It’s not bad that serious religious trolling or clearly delusional thought is often censored. We are dealing with a serious mental illness and things like self harm and ideation are mega serious issues that needs to be addressed.

You can take it personally but better to stay and play and learn. Shite. I’ve been censored and banned before. I got over it. I still feel I can talk openly and honestly with everyone here and I see that for everyone else as well!

Be kind. Don’t dwell on things and look forward to your reasonable posts!

5 Likes

Anywhere you go there will be rules, limits, boundaries. It’s the price you pay for civilization. But civilization also keeps you out of danger.

4 Likes

honestly, of the two forums i post on, i prefer this one because atleast the moderation does their job. let me tell you, theyre very sensible from what ive seen, not too strict. the other forum i frequent (totally unrelated to mental health and a very different atmosphere) has like, the shittiest laziest moderation ever and its constantly flooded with arguing and rule breaking and no one does ■■■■ about it and its tiring.

2 Likes

All of mine posts are trash rubbish

3 Likes

I read most of them @roxanna . I don’t often reply but I do read a bit! I’m getting better!

2 Likes

well said @chordy you speak a very neat language which is very impressive to me.

3 Likes

You have freedom of speech.

You also have the freedom to accept the consequences of your speech.

Seems fair.

:smirk:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.