Wish the heck is going on?

My meds usually put me to sleep within an hour but last night i took them at 11pm and i couldn’t sleep until 6:30am. I usually sleep crazy long like 12 to 14 hours. I’ve only had about 4.5 hours and i can’t even take a nap. Hard to find a haopy medium. Does anyone else have this kind of problem?

I do.
I sleep (or not) in phases and cycles.
Hardest thing for me to do is shift from sleep to awake in the allotted normals 18 hour cycle…yet daily?

1 Like

Last night I just laid in bed staring at the ceiling for a while. For some reason it took me some time to fall asleep even though I took my night med and didn’t have any caffeine that day. So I don’t know what’s up with that. I like to listen to music when I’m waiting to fall asleep so I don’t feel like I’m wasting as much time while I wait to fall asleep. There’s some good sleep music on YouTube.

1 Like

Hopefully we both have good night’s sleep. I tried .music as well as an audio book of quotes with soothing music in the background.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.