Wish I could know you all in person

subprime loans from low income home buyers went bust when both aisles of Congress years earlier had the chance to make changes, regulations, lower the interest rate, and see that the economy could not keep up with individual family growth. The banks should not have gotten the bail out, the PEOPLE should have gotten the bail out, stayed in their homes, and/or gotten a subsidy by the government buying out their loans.

1 Like

I agree. Many who gave false information about the loans to get them taken never got prosecuted. That was unjust in many way.

it has a lot to do with big banks trapping every American, including politicians, into taking incentives and the banks ties to foreign investors that fund most of Hillary Clintonā€™s campaign. We call that funny money. It never actually comes from a rich movie star. You donā€™t have to be a genius to understand, just watch Days of our Lives to know the rich Americans Swiss bank accounts.

Yes, coffeeeeeee mmmhhmm. I want to go make some even if it is before dinner :smiley: Iā€™d gladly share a cup with you :coffee:

Isnā€™t Portugal gorgeous ā€¦ if anyone here wants to fund my flight, Iā€™m in! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But I wonder things like - was that doll placed there in the picture for effect?

Couldnā€™t put my finger on what I was trying to say. Carry on, you guys with your good work. And it is good.

If we decide to meet it will have to be on a weekday. Iā€™m too grumpy on weekends and I wouldnā€™t be much fun.

I went to Portugal once. Drank in Figoā€™s bar. Was great

I read the Rothschilds have sold guns to all sides of every war since napolean my friend. America has its evil yes but its a few families that truly corrupt the imbalance. Many Americans are asshats and hate too much they canā€™t look in the eye but there are many who genuinely care

1 Like