Wisdom quotes

8 Likes

Nice one…appreciated…!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy.
—Richard P. Feynman

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

One is not wise because one speaks much. He who is peaceable, friendly and fearless is called wise.

Not by passing arbitrary judgments does a man become just; a wise man is he who investigates both right and wrong.

-Buddha-

2 Likes

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

2 Likes

There was a nuclear physicist of Einsteins era who couldn’t drive a car. His name was Szilard, or something like that. He was one of the guys, along with Einstein, who wrote a letter to President Roosevelt informing him about the potential of the atomic bomb.

1 Like

You know some dynamite quotes, Pedro.

1 Like

Do not pervert justice or show partiality. Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the innocent.
Deuteronomy 16:19

1 Like

Everyone makes mistakes, There’s a reason for everything, Sh!t happens, A mind is a dangerous thing to waste, I might be old and grey but I’m still young at heart. Live for the moments, Love everyday, Life’s too short. Whatever u reckon. When push comes to shove, time is the essence of all things possible. Patience is the key. Practice makes perfect. Peace be the journey. I don’t know but these are some of the saying/quotes I’ve grew up with <3