Windows 10 users

Firefox is hardly an inferior browser. I’m a regular Firefox user although I am starting to use edge. I never had security problems on Firefox although I almost got malware from using edge. Also chrome is known to be apart of Google botnet, which means chrome sends Google your information.

I find Firefox to be superior to all for typing. It can keep up with my speed. Edge is a close second but sometimes it lags. I still haven’t found a way to use addons with edge although Firefox is known to have the best library for addons and extensions. I’m also guessing edge is apart of Microsoft botnet too.

Linux is superior to all operating systems ( I prefer fedora). Although the security of Linux has been compromised for the past few years, unfortunately. Still way more secure compared to Microsoft or chrome os. I use Microsoft os currently, although I may dual boot with Linux soon.

I’m more worried about certain governments spying on everyone than I am about certain corporations. The governments probably do a much more thorough job as well.

They work together though.

1 Like

They do. The NSA has access to info from all the major computing companies, including Microsoft (first to join the program) and Apple (last to join).

1 Like

Firefox and Opera

I like Opera. Forgot why I stopped using it. I think they’re from Norway.

Firefox because Google is an evil corporation

2 Likes

I used chrome until one day I logged in at college and I went to the drop down list of my address bar , and it had imported my entire private history(from my home browsing)…pretty shocked to be honest…

microsoft edge sucks currently, you cant add ad blocker and most addons the other browsers allow…

2 Likes

Hah VRAMMMMM