Windchill 0 degrees fahrenheit, drinking coffee

The wind chill temperature is 0 degrees Fahrenheit and -17 degrees Celsius. The heater only goes up so far. (Not a thermostat). So I’m eating and drinking warm things, because it’s still cooler than usual. I was wearing shorts. Now have sweat pants and a hoodie on.

7 Likes

Get you a blanket and veg on the couch :couch_and_lamp:. Watch some tv

3 Likes

Cold and snow here, -20c with the wind chill at -30c

3 Likes

May I join y’all? I love winter. Y’all gonna think I’m bananas.

2 Likes

roxanna i also love winter and winter sports etc . judy

3 Likes

Yeah, join the party. Coffee, tea, pizza, chicken wings and coke.

1 Like

-17C isn’t bad. I find it challenging below -30C.

2 Likes

We will be single digit highs for the next 8 days.

My furnace is in the other side of the wall that my bed rests on.

I can hear it kick on every time and I get paranoid it’s going to fail.

It’s only like 10 years old. But idk how long those things last.

1 Like

I’ve had mine for 20+ years it still kicks on. I’ve had to replace my outside unit though

It’s 43 ° F here/6 °C

It aggravates me that there’s no degree symbol on my keyboard. I’m a stupid perfectionist in some ways

2 Likes

it was 0 degrees here last night. tried to go out to enjoy a stogie and i was shaking too much so i went back in. its 17 f today with thick snow

2 Likes

Brrr. 17 is cold. What part of the country you in? I’m close to the East Coast. West Virginia. It’s actually sunny here today

1 Like

High winds, 20 deg F, and blowing snowfall here under crystal clear sunny skies.

It is stunningly beautiful, and wherever I look outside I see cascades of shimmering diamonds against a deep cerulean sky.

3 Likes

illinois :hotdog:

1 Like

Today we had 20 degrees Celsius, really warm day

2 Likes

You’re lucky. I wish I lived somewhere with a hot climate.

1 Like

I’m in Michigan.

1 Like

It is crazy warm in my apartment. Even in this -35 weather we have all the heat off and sometimes need to open the balcony door a crack because it is so hot. The apartments around us must have their heat on full blast!!

You’re lucky. It’s cold today and this heating system is old and makes a lot of noise. It’s been awfully quiet. I’m afraid there won’t be any heat and I never bought a space heater.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.