Will the wrinkles fall out of satin?

My window scarves have a few wrinkles. Will the wrinkles fall out? Or maybe I should put them in the dryer with a wet towel and steam the wrinkles out? What setting would that be on, high or medium? I don’t have an iron. Darn, why don’t I have an iron?

Can you borrow an iron from someone?

1 Like

I know this one lady comes visits me, I could ask her. I bet if anybody has an iron it’s her.

1 Like

You could also ask her if she has one of those handheld clothes steamers. They’re good for fabrics like satin.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, I looked up irons on Amazon and the cheapest one I saw was like $13. Saw a few under $20. Might be a worthwhile investment if money isn’t too tight.

1 Like

Oh yea, I saw an infomercial for one of those, that’s what I need

1 Like

yea, I guess now that I’m settled it wouldn’t hurt to get one. I do have some blouses and skirts that could use an ironing.

1 Like

check out this deal on Amazon

Amazon.com: OGHom Steamer for Clothes Steamer, Handheld Garment Steamer 240ml Portable Clothing Steam Iron : Home & Kitchen

1 Like

That was weird. The count of people looking at your link went from 1 to 2 and then back down to 1 again. I don’t know about this forum sometimes. I think it’s haunted.

Anyway. Good luck with the steamer/iron shopping leafy.

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens I appreciate the idea

1 Like

That’s a good price and it seems to have gotten good ratings. Also, if it doesn’t do the job, you can always return it.

1 Like

That’s a good point, and I’m not really very good at ironing so I always kind of wanted one of these.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.