Schizophrenia.com

Will someone explain the Autobiographer that has appeared

I don’t know how it works or what it is for.

It’s one of the Badges for the new software update. It means you have filled out your user profile information

How do I get rid of it? It is messing up my message thing at the upper right of my screen.

BarbieBF, Thanks for fixing the problem but my list of posts still won’t post anything new until I hit refresh. Do you know how to fix that?

I’m not sure what you are saying here - can you try to explain the problem again for me?

It keeps returning to “a brother’s manic crash” as the top post unless I use refresh.

I think the problem is in the word “topic” which can have an arrow up or down or no arrow.

Have you changed anything on your computer - are you using the same web browser?

Yes, I’m using the same browser and nothing I’m doing is any different unless I accidently hit something.

What web browser are you using.? You might need to “clear your cache” - In the google Chrome browser you go to the “Chrome” menu option at the top left corner of your screen - and then click on the option (Clear Browser Data…") and that should do it,

1 Like

Maybe you could try a different browser. I recently got an ‘unknown error’ several times when trying to sign into this forum. I tried a different browser, and it worked fine.

If you would rather stay with your current browser, maybe you could try clearing out your internet cache and cookies (saved passwords and such may disappear, though). That is a frequent recommendation by tech support regarding web apps:

http://jokeallucan.blogspot.com/2013/08/computer-tech-support-alright-ive.html

(edit) Hmmm. Looks like the Admin beat me to the recommendation by 1 minute. Tech minds think alike. :stuck_out_tongue: (/edit)

1 Like

Thanks A and SzAd. It seems to be clearing up. I think my computer has a mind of it’s own. lol

1 Like