Will i'll be able to get pregnant?(no periods anymore on zyprexa)

Hi,
since i am on zyprexa and depakote i have no more periods. i am sure it comes from the med. The problem is that its the only med which helps me… I read somewhere on internet that one woman had her whole pregnancy on zyprexa so its not so worrying but she had her periods before to get pregnant.
I am still not sure that i want kids cause i am still very often in a bad state but maybe one day ill want this. Is there some gynecological meds who can help me have ovulation or periods? I am not sure in what state is my gynecological health right now with the meds but maybe its a problem that i dont have periods anymore wow… Ok, be mentally healthy is good but the price is maybe big too…

It might be harder for you to get pregnant when you don’t have periods, because you don’t know when you’re ovulating, but it shouldn’t be impossible. There are always fertility drugs you can take to improve your chances.

2 Likes

I find it curious that you think about getting pregnant at this point in your life. You should prioritize getting better. All your previous posts highlight a severe dysfunction, especially in the social interaction area. I have advised you in the past, and will continue to do so, that you need to go through psychotherapy. I am not sure what is available in your country. But cognitive behavioral therapy might be a good solution for your issues. Group therapy could also be considered as a viable option. You need to socialize more, go out more, make up for the lost years.
Also, you have mentioned having “negative symptoms” but I am not sure you really have them. What is your definition of negative symptoms?

1 Like

No, I dont think about kids at this point of my life Andrey, that’s for sure. I am not ready, I know that. But I dont think anybody can tell me not to do it anymore. I have ill friends who got children etc etc. And I was just curious if there are some girls here who got the same problems with their periods etc etc…
Its my pdoc who said that my sz is mostly with negative symptoms… I have lack of motivation, a lot of passivity, social isolation, depression, decline of personality also… You know, I do efforts already and sometimes I feel better than for all these years. Its still my priority to get better and nothing else. I do my small steps like a lot of you told me here.
that’s all

1 Like

You might want to ask a doctor these types of questions

1 Like

Adoption is a thing and there are at least thousands of children who need a parent! Don’t forget about that option.

1 Like

No girl here who has no more her periods? what were your solutions girls? I am still unstable but I wont be able to switch my med I think :frowning: