Will I get admitted if

If I kill myself and fail will I be locked up in a psych ward ?

likely yes… are you feeling that bad?

if youre feeling that bad to where youre considering suicide please call for help… life can get better even with sz. my life is proof of it

2 Likes

Take some time to relax, maybe grab a drink and watch tv and let things settle down. Please don’t kill yourself, I know how hard having this illness can be. there are suicide hotlines available to call, and I’m here if you need to talk.

Yes, get help first. Suicidal ideation is a temporary state of mind. It does go away. Please talk to somebody and get some sleeping pills if you can’t sleep. This is a personal crisis.

@Supermanslice if there is anyone you can contact do so, feel free to talk to me if you want to, if not I understand.

If you do it and survive you will be worse off than you are now because whatever you do will damage your body and/or mind possibly permanently.

Yes, you probably will be locked up in a psych ward, maybe longer than you care for. It’s good that you’re talking to us about your suicidal impulses. This is a place where it is safe to air out your problems. Keep on letting us know what is going on with you.

Talk to us, what is going on? You can put anything here, no judgement… you are not alone… feeling for you

1 Like