Will I be able to get pregnant after Invega?

Hey everybody,
I’ve been looking on the internet for stories of women who have gotten pregnant after being on Invega and I can’t find ANYTHING which is very scary. I was on it for about 6 months. Off it now for about 2 months. My period became almost nothing on Invega, like barely bleeding for a day or so. Now 2 months off my period is a tiny bit heavier but no cramps. My concern is that my fertility is forever wrecked. I read in another thread about men losing their ability to have erections or ejaculate for years and that scared the bejeesus out of me. Oh yeah, I also have no sex drive and numbing of sensations down there. Any females out there gotten pregnant after invega? Or regained sexual ability after losing it?

I took Invega for 18 months and lost sexual desire. I also hardly had any periods. After going off the shot I got my period right away. 7 months later and I have a regular period. I’m now on a different med, Aristada, and have some desire, can orgasm, and have regular periods.

As for getting pregnant, I’m assuming I could, but at 44 and mom to 6, I don’t want to get pregnant in the least.