Will CBD be a mono antipsychotic if it comes out?

Thanks for the information jimgym, I’m still hopeful for CBD , and I still use the hemp CBD , but it’s hard to tell if it’s doing anything because I take other antipsychotics along side it. Charlottes web is great, it comes from cannabis not hemp and has a different array of cannabinoids to help the CBD process better in the body. The lady from GW pharmaceuticals was really friendly and helpful. Even though GW pharmaceuticals aren’t doing anymore trials, on their website it states it is somewhat helpful in schizophrenia, whether it’s for certain people only, who knows, but it’s only helpful with a majority of epileptics. CBD has other benefits, if it doesn’t help with schizophrenia it might help in other areas. Thanks for your positive information jimgym, really appreciate it mate.

1 Like

Hey Green as everhopeful said Echo pharma is trying cbd for Sz too Beside Gw Pharma …!!!

1 Like

Also @jimgym, I’m 1 week gluten free and do actually feel more refresh. I take hemp CBD along side antipsychotics. I have tried charlottes web, but I was also taking other antipsychotics along side it at the time so it’s hard to feel the effects of CBD. I would like to try CBD without the dopamine inhibiting antipsychotics. I’m wondering if GW pharmaceuticals even trialled CBD by itself, or was it add-on therapy. Antipsychotics can inhibit the efffects of CBD I think, so I guess someone out there should try CBD without having antipsychotics in their system for a true review/trial. Guess we’ll have to see for ourselves. Btw gluten free has helped me out big time. I do actually feel better gluten free, and it’s not really that hard to go gluten free. Thanks!

Cheers far cry , I’m not giving up on CBD , it’s a very complex drug… cannabis. I still have my hopes for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like