Will attend a job interview tomorrow 💼

I am jobless since last month, as I had resigned from motorcycle deliverer (or dispatch rider) after 6-month full-time work.

The job interview tomorrow is about sales and support of digital surveillance camera.

When I submitted my resume online, I wrote the following in the Additional Info section:

I am an OKU* with mental disability since 2011. Although I had been diagnosed with mental disorder back in 1999, I was able to work for a series of jobs.
If I am employed, I do need to apply sick leave once every month to visit hospital for treatment.

FYI: OKU is a disability status with special privilege card issued to the registrants.

I am not sure if they read it. I am surprised they invited me for interview. Thanks to them!

15 Likes

Good luck @Plumber :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, I hope you get the job

1 Like

Thank you @anon90843118 and @Mountainman, I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

1 Like

Good luck from me too. :sunny:

1 Like

And good luck from me too

1 Like

Have some good luck from me as well!

1 Like

I should have added you on the list… :crazy_face:
Thanks @everhopeful!

1 Like

Good luck @Plumber

1 Like

My employee knows that I am schizophrenic they are fine with that also I don’t need hospital I am fine , just go once a months to my pdoc to take medication

1 Like

This is encouraging. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hope u get that job plumber… !!!

1 Like

Just came back from the job interview. I am not fit for the post. He said I am out of touch with the society, especially my computing skill is left behind. My oral skill is too bad, is all I can tell. I was not steady and did not know how to answer when he asked “What do you think of digital surveillance today?”
He recommends an open interview for dispatch rider job vacancy on 29th Apr. I appreciate him although he did not hire me.

My performance is too bad after staying at home for a prolonged time, and working as dispatch rider does not need to interact with people-- that’s why I am out of touch with the society.
When I walked into his office, I saw many youngsters, I tend to hate them, the younger generations, probably because of my stubborn old-man thinking or self-pride.
I always thought I am good, and have special talent. I am proved the otherwise. Everyone in younger generations seem to catch up with the today’s trends very well, and those in elder generations seem to shift to managerial position or leadership. I am just not mentally fit, no matter how fluent my mother tongue is, I am not able to interact with people very well. All the while, only written skill is being practiced on the web forum.
The society is realistic and right. I am in the wrong.

1 Like

Hope u will get next job for sure…trust urself…

1 Like

Thanks far_cry0. Last week I heard that Kathmandu airport was closed temporarily.

1 Like

Yes its due to pilot or captains faulty landing on the airport now its open…!!!

1 Like

First I am sorry @plumber you’ll get another one, everything on life is in balance and happens with a motive.
I don’t think they can tell you your out of touch with society from one interview, the first impression is that hardest because of emotions etc.

Of course young generations adapt more faster then the older people, because they are younger, almost everything is made for the teens and people on the 20s

1 Like

Did you heard the news @far_cry0 ?

1 Like

About what…??? Marlboro…!!!

The sexists man alive live in Nepal and is a great person…
PS: I tried a jokez hope you get it

1 Like