Wide range of emotions

This question is for everyone but mainly those with sza. Do you ever go through wide range of emotions say mania to depression in just a few hours? I know it happens to some but its just so frustrating to feel these opposite emotions through out the day. And then adding hallucinations on top of that.

1 Like

Yes. I go from angry to crying to depressed. Sometimes delusions if grandeur.

1 Like

Its confusing sometimes I think it is for me anyway. Because when I’m manic I can sometimes get all my chores done in a few hours. But depressed I cant get anything done.

2 Likes

Do you ever feel like going to live in the woods because you can’t take no more?

1 Like

I’d love to feel emotions besides anger. Feel like a robot sometimes.

2 Likes

Not diagnosed yet since they were really unsure of what I have, but I also experience this. Can go from everything is perfect and beautiful and wanting to save the world to bawling and rage fest “I want to burn down everyone and everything” over nothing. Used to, the bawling didn’t happen, but I think that’s one part anxiety.

To be fair, my depressive periods are 90% me being solidly unfeeling except for the desire to be dead (or die in my sleep), so the highly emotional periods are always offputting to me.

1 Like

I experience emotions that are up and down but it’s normally on days I am dissociative

Yes, @cbbrown - it’s exhausting. Do you find it exhausting? I’ve been diagnosed SzA - depressive type.

1 Like

Yes mostly my mood swings are rapid and I can go up and down in the same day. Sometimes I get mixed episodes like I’m aggressive and energetic and depressed at the same time. Usually it is in times like these I cut myself. But my meds help a lot and my moods aren’t so violent up and down anymore.

1 Like

i just get so sick of it i was diagnosed with sza bipolar time

i completely get that. i pick at cuts or scabs or i punch myself in the head when im feeling overwhelmed with emotions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.