Whyat video games you recommend >?

SimCity on the Super Nintendo (16-bit) was fookin’ AWESOME.

:blush:

2 Likes

Sid Miller’s civilization is where it’s at… I think that was the original SIM style game… I’m pretty sure my first copy was on a bunch of floppy disks…

it’s like SIM city but instead of mayor your king/president/dictator what have you… I liked that ontop of beating your opponents in war to win you could be the first civilization to space to win…

3 Likes

Im a Competitive player in LOL.

Gets salty in there a lot… To be honest a good game i recommend to you would be OSU!. It has the best Community you will ever find. There really nice in there, And plus this game is like a supplement for other games… Such as CSGO. this game will up ur mouse accuracy and reflexes (action time).

Dont knock it till u try it lad… ill even post the link for ya lad.

https://osu.ppy.sh/home

2 Likes

I played the original cs… I always wondered how well csgo played compared to its father… oh and they had a modded play style based around wow… I thought it was fun…

I used to go hard on simcity 2000 for pc back when i was a kid. I played that game up until around the age of 16. I didn’t really like sc 3000 but simcity 4 was really good. I haven’t played Societies or the one that came out like 5 years ago.

Fallout 4 ———33

2 Likes

I cant finish this fallout… the dam base building is overwhelming… they removed alot of the actual rpg elements and it felt like a weird fps instead of a fallout game… I’ve started 5 chars… and only even made it halfway with 1… I even took a step back and did a play through of fallout nv trying to get motivation for 4… it failed… and I’ve loved fallout since fallout 2…

I used to love dig dug! My sister and I used to play it on a tv that was only about one dollar bill’s length wide. I don’t remember how we set it up, but I remember that the tv was in the closet for some reason. That’s a good memory.

2 Likes

Mount and blade warband for pc. There’s multiplayer that I never use, but single player is pretty fun. Also has tons of mods that completely change the game.

Oh man, sim city 2000. When I was twelve or so I used to creep around the learning center store and just play that until my mom got out of work. She used to work in a mall. Didn’t have a computer that could run games until early 2000s.

1 Like

Have you tried playing PUBG?

Get an old Apple computer with the floppy game called Odell Lake. My first gaming love as a 7 year old. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.