Why why why…

My ex and I broke up I think 7 years ago…

Well, I don’t know if I still am not over them or if it’s part of my illness…. Since we broke up right before I went into psychosis.

We have talked since breaking up.

I love my husband. So, I don’t know why I still think about my ex sometimes or why right now I’m tempted to text them.

Someone please talk me out of texting my ex…

2 Likes

Yeah don’t do it. Up until recently I was still talking to my Ex and helping her out so I know how it’s so easy to go back to your Ex’s. Ultimately I just needed to have a clean break. The reasons I left were still the same so for my own development I just had to leave it all behind me.

Be strong. It’s hard to let go of some relationships. I’ve been bouncing back and forwards over 20 years and it wasn’t really healthy for me or them.

1 Like

Dang…

Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one having this issue…

It makes me feel like there’s something wrong with me for still feeling connected to them, or whatever you wanna call it.

Thanks for your comment @rogueone

1 Like

Those reasons I left this person are still valid. The other side is that the reasons I loved that person were too. In the long run though going back and even being friends wasn’t healthy for either of us. Don’t throw away a good relationship for one that was from the past is all I would say. I for one find it hard to let go and it’s taken me a long time to get to that point where I could let go. Hang in there.

1 Like

Usually there’s a good reason why they are called your ex.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.