Why there are no jobs in Amerika

I read a book by Stansberry Research which is a famous stock and financial research organization in America, and it said that there are not more jobs here because the Russian mob has a stranglehold on business in America. It was a very interesting book. The book is called, “Porter Stansberry- America 2020 The Survival Blueprint”. I highly recommend this book.

Not knowing but I’m guessing someone is just picking a fight. I’d rather befriend Russians.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. They’ve been out to undo us for over a century. You gotta remember they are communists. They don’t agree with us.

1 Like

Why is this? I don’t think it’s fair to blame Russia for our economic woes. I don’t feel like playing victim.

2 Likes

They are not totally to blame. But, they are partially.

ok Unfortunately there is always a certain % of people who want trouble, even war.

Russia has been in a cold war with us for eons. And they still are.

There are plenty of jobs in America. They are mostly in the cities. Rural America is struggling because its industries (coal mining, etc.) are going obsolete. Get an education and move to a city. You will find jobs there.

Americans want big paychecks, but won’t support the companies giving them their paychecks.
Everytime you buy something cheap made in china, your supporting China instead of your own country.
Where’s the money going to come from to buy these products if we aren’t getting any paychecks?

1 Like

I reread the title and realize that it isn’t “Why there are no jokes in America”. I scratched my head at first.

The relationship of America and Russia can be likened to that of China and Japan, or India and Pakistan, or Israel and Palestine.

3 Likes

During the Cold War I was beside myself with frustration at the lack of an adequate response to Soviet hegemony on the part of the west. Winston Churchill once said, “An appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him or her last.” That was the way I saw the apologists for Soviet behavior. These days I’ve been disabused of my former ideas about Russia. I am troubled by the behavior of the United States towards our former enemy. I’m frightened by the way we have pushed the boundaries of NATO right up to Russia’s borders. If people think this is going to make us any safer, they are terribly mistaken. Russia is bristling at American behavior. They feel betrayed by it. They’ve been know to bluff before, but there is no doubt that they have almost seven-thousand nuclear weapons. There trigger finger is going to be a lot more itchy if they have armies massing on their borders.

2 Likes

Really, are we like feuding siblings trying to get someone’s attention.

1 Like

:expressionless::expressionless: not a good joke man

1 Like

im sorry i got a dry sense of humour sorry spider pig

1 Like

The pig forgives you :blush:

2 Likes

I am crazed by war so am not good at keeping up with it or its threats. I believe in defending my home and so far, it hasn’t been attacked. Otherwise, I have no use for the military.

Yeah, and there’s 6 Jewish guys running the whole world from a small office somewhere in Europe. Maybe these two groups should meet over coffee and discuss conspiracy theories.

3 Likes

Actually it’s from a garage in Toledo. They changed locations.

1 Like

They are in a skyscraper in Dubai now.

1 Like

They must have taken a plane. The last I saw of them they were in the Amazon jungle.

2 Likes