Why the eff do they have to come here

Every morning and every night the homecare people come here to give me my pills. I hate it. I have to lock up my pets which causes them distress and my kids feel uncomfortable.
I’m a 50 year old woman for christ sake. It is so stupid. Oh well. Guess I’m just that lame.

2 Likes

Seems odd, do you have a history of not taking your medication? That’s the only reason i can think of for this kind of intrusion.

1 Like

I have a history of taking all my meds at once

I see. Considering how you’re feeling right now, i think it is a good thing that they come. As frustrating as it may be for you.

1 Like

They used to come give me my meds too. I hated it. They would come early in the morning.

1 Like

Well, I’m sorry the support causes you distress, but I am happy there is support for you.

Hoping the day soon arrives that you can wave goodbye to it.

:heart:

2 Likes

please stop thinking about taking all your meds…I did that once and I almost died. I am so thankful and I learned from my mistake…don’t do it @FatMama you are dear to me. I lost my ex fiancee last november to suicide…it hurts so much still…don’t hurt your kids feelings…don’t hurt your husband’s feelings…we all always wonder if I could have saved her…but I didn’t…don’t do that to those that love you !! please you’ve been doing so well lately…I am so glad you have someone to dole out your meds so you aren’t tempted…learn from it…suicide is a mistake…you have so much going for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.