Why should I give up?

Despite starting and quitting over 20 jobs over the span of 10 years , why should I not keep trying if a job is something I want. Even if I end up quitting and starting new jobs at least I won’t live with regret cos I didn’t try when I wanted to. I get why other people wouldn’t want to, but I do. So why should I quit.

2 Likes

You do as you please. It’s your life.

Everyone is entitled to make their own choices.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t give up.
At least look for jobs you might truly enjoy, even if pay is lower.

1 Like

Then don’t. Do what you want.

1 Like

I know. But it’s tough. On the one hand I’m disabled and people expect that I won’t work and the same people put me down for not working.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you have annoying people in your life.

1 Like

Can’t really give up in this life. We still have I do what we can. Social aid is meant to help us not make us sit back and relax. If you can’t work, don’t work. If you can work a little work a little. If you can work a lot work a lot. The key is being honest with yourself and others.

1 Like

Keep your life private. Don’t let the gossip make you feel bad.

I wont let my families opinion bother me cause its not their life and they are not gonna help me get better.

2 Likes

I live to please other people … I think I need to stop.

No need to give up. Ask yourself what your experiences tell you. Which job suited you best, which working hours, etc.

Maybe work through a temp team so you can take assignments that suit you, this way you can take breaks between assignments if needed.