Why nobody speaks about video games anymore

Update yourself what games do you play , I played leAgue of legends recently heroes of the storm and stArcraft 2. I don’t feel like playing games I feel hopless that I will need to comeback to work. I am really disappointed of everything

4 Likes

Get a girl friend…??

1 Like

Why don’t you have a girlfriend , just telling others to have them , like if I can I would have , don’t you understand ?girlfriend requires some stuff it’s not free , you have to give her something to get back from her , with sz and life I have it’s difficult

3 Likes

Stukov u look decent…!!! U can attract any girl u want… hahaha.

2 Likes

What can I give her ?

2 Likes

Ring…15151515151515

1 Like

@far_cry0 why don’t you get a girlfriend for spooky. you are the sexiest man alive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still playing overwatch for the most part. I wish the community wasn’t so toxic though.

And I’ve been playing a lot of halo reach with my friend

2 Likes

I sorta gave up on Overwatch. Too competitive, it was making me anxious haha plus my internet connection isn’t as reliable as it used to be (I moved). Lucio booping into the pit on Nepal Sanctum is gold, tho :heart::two_hearts:

I’ve been really big into Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri lately. Senua’s Sacrifice is hella rad, but it’s got a pretty steep difficulty so I can only do it in short bursts. Tbh I bought it for the visuals and the sz representation :v:

4 Likes

I really like Brood War back in the day, but I feel like a lot of things that worked about it didn’t translate into SCII.

1 Like

mY gOoD aLeXEi :wink:

2 Likes

Destiny was my thing …I hate Destiny 2

3 Likes

i dont play video games it worthess

I’ve heard that from a few people.

2 Likes

Normals mess with me I’ll go home play The Crucible and crush them I can’t shoot them for reals but it’s close enough

I play my playstation and a few games on pc. I’m very careful about what I play, because certain games trigger an onset of extreme symptoms.

I’ve downloaded some ROMs on an emulator on my phone. I recently downloaded two Hamtaro GBA games. :blush: They’re super cute. I played them before but I love them anyway. GBA will forever be one of my favorite game systems. I also downloaded some Pokemon ROMs to patch these cool fangames to. They hold me over in between new official Pokemon releases!

3 Likes

I don’t play video games but I have a PlayStation 2 boxed up. I have a game for it called Fire Blade that is pretty cool. But I would have to find the box it was in and unpack it.

I don’t mind ps4 sports games like nba2k or nhl is alright. I used to love sc2 until I upgraded then I never seemed to win so I give up on that. I might get world of Warcraft used to play that alot. It seems im sure im speaking for others asWell. But they’re just not as fun since we got sick???

i started playing rocket league recently its super fun