Why Men are the Best

Good to know the truth

1 Like

I’d be attracted to a woman who could give me the same pleasure as nicotine without the side effects.

4 Likes

But it’s mostly the other way around: little pleasure with a huge side effects :smirk:

1 Like

I agree with this sentiment miss Ra… but if it were only the men taking care of me in life I would have no clue what was going on and I would probably be dead because of it…

Now that’s being dramatic… what is more interesting is what is starting to happen or seemingly starting to happen as people let go of gender archetypes and begin to become who they are regardless of expected societal or familial roles… The most interesting and powerful women I’ve met have all been masculine to a degree (in the classical use of the word)… they are stubborn and think for themselves and are highly independent and very hard to pin down (though I may have succeeded in wooing a few of them). They are magnificent women and very caring people… it’s actually only through their characters that I was ever able to start appreciating men… because we (as men) are expected to be rugged and capable and un-emotional so that we might be the backbone of of lives beyond ours… It’s not a surprise that many men have deep-seated emotional issues because they lack insight into the emotions they don’t know how to express and or have failed to live up to those standards mentioned previously…

It’s kind of hilarious all in all… all the ■■■■■■■■ of life regarding genders… that’s why I have a passionate appreciation for queerdom and transgenderization of things… it really does set people free from the expected characters they are supposed to be which resonate in almost every movie or avenue of media that they are exposed to since birth… let alone traditional parenting and familial patriarchy…

It’s all well and good though in the end… Life should be about enjoyment… people should be free to live within legal means… and on top of that take drugs if they so choose… so long as they don’t break other laws I’m content with their existence… which is a good thing because I still might rule the world some day…

.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of that but I’m not going to drop that concept entirely… it builds my character.

1 Like

Azley, (scenarios)

What would you say about a woman married to one man and has 7 kids,
then decides at age 55 that she is a lesbian and always has been?

Why do we never see female prostitutes dressed like men?

Why don’t educated females marry someone from the hood?

Ha yeah very good.

I like you.

For me it’s men my way. :slight_smile:

and I love women because they smell and make the place look untidy!

1 Like

How did a schizophrenic like you get so smart?

How are you referring to?

My mother when I was 9 years old bought

My brother a football helmet for Christmas

And she bought me one too

Later as adult she shared all my secrets I revealed
To her to her second husband

And told me he’s my husband I share everything with him

Some things are between mother and daughter

I never got married

I was girl scouts leader for 4 years

I care deeply about girls

If you want an indicator of current society