Why is ‘your type’ your type

What type of weird?

2 Likes

He had very unusual extreme beliefs and just did such unexpected things lol.

1 Like

My partner has grown a beard and plaits it now if that’s not weird I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

Awww that’s cooooolllll…

No I tell him it’s weird but that’s why I like it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m very curious what he looks like for some reason. Haha. But it is ofcourse private

1 Like

Just cos you mention. Him regularly @ish

1 Like

Yes he’s so much part of my life now. I posted a photo of us two in masks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh I missed it. Nvm lol

1 Like

6 Likes

Aw that’s a lovely photo of you two :smiling_face:

Matching masks that’s cool

1 Like

She’d let me drink and look down on money and wouldn’t need much.

2 Likes

Love your hair Ish looks like the abilify is not causing u to lose hair. U lucky lady

1 Like

No I notice a difference in hair I don’t have as much and it makes my hair wavy.

1 Like

My type is tall and brown hair and brown eyes like 6’4 or somewhere to 6’0 to that height and good hygene!

1 Like

I’m into blue eyes or those really really dark eyes. I mean my type can be anyone. Just saying though I like that.

2 Likes

I like the tall look. That doesn’t mean that a person whose average or short height can be my type though.

And it doesn’t mean I fancy every tall guy either.

1 Like

Agreed. But I do believe you need to work on yourself (physical appearance) a lot to put yourself into that market. Even, just to feel confortable beeing there, you need the looks.

I used to look pretty good before sz. Since then I´m not able to cut weight or care about my looks for too long.

But sz supposes a very big change in our personalities. I´m not sure if I would still behave with the same promiscuity (probably yes :smiley: ).

1 Like

According to a lot of dating sites starting in 2020, having a “type” is discrimination. You’re not even allowed to filter results based on physical traits any more on several of those sites.

I think it’s silly. Just let people have a type.

3 Likes

Ok @anon47167357 you are reminding me of a song

Joking

1 Like