Why is ‘your type’ your type

i am a hooker all the way but i dont sell, i buy. i like sex with pretty girls. no strings. no past. no future. good times we share, that’s all.

yes, grown up girls, women

Don’t call them girls.

They’re women.

I don’t think you have as much respect as you think you do towards women.

Calling them “girls” at every turn is telling.

2 Likes

i am not american, maybe the lingo i used is not appropriate. by girls i mean women. gorgeous voluptious sweet lovely women. Your assumption is wrong. i don’t even agree with the word hooker, it has a negative conotation, there is nothing negative about women. they are an entirely separate entity for which believe you me i have the utmost respect. i am a gentleman. proud to say.

I agree - I thought I had a type - and it just limits your experience and pool of choices.

2 Likes

I believe the appropriate word is sex worker.

2 Likes

Collectivist is kind of an inelegant word. I like classical liberal types not contemporary leftist types that are not individualistic. When state power was not liberal-democratic individual liberals who thought lefty things were sjw now that libdem has prevailed the collective is libdem.

1 Like

I can’t be picky with women, since I have my own physical negatives (short man and overweight) as I’ve gotten older I care less about looks and more about personality.

Now i’m not saying I dont care about looks at all, that would be a lie. I like brunette women with nose piercings and a cute face. But at this point of my life, I care more about making a mental connection.

Petite,petite,petite. I dont like girls who tower over me, it makes me want to fight them

My type is a man who respects and accepts me.

Aswell as himself

2 Likes

Not me, i dont have much respect for myself

1 Like

Just be a good person. Be kind. That’s my type

1 Like

@crazydiamond444 is looking for a hot cannibal

No but i’m not opposed to eating someone :wink:

2 Likes

me type is quite nice

1 Like

I have a thing for guys who are really comfortable with themselves I guess it’s what I’m lacking in a little tiny bit, so therefore I’m appealed to it

2 Likes

I want a woman who can fight for my hounor and take a punch but keep coming. I dont wana worry about my safety when im out on the town with her

1 Like

He’s my type because we’re both weird and that’s why we work. We are accepting of each others oddities.

4 Likes

my type is pretty ok

My ex was the weirdest guy ever. Weirder than me, strangely enough.

4 Likes