Why is the act of sex low iq?

Yes, it feels good, everyone wants it, But there seems to be a correlation between people who have lots of sex and low iq in general. Conversely, people that don’t have much sex tend to have greater iq. I’m speaking in generalities

Why is this?

4 Likes

I think I have just been insulted!

:flushed:

13 Likes

I know lots of smart people that get laid hell my brother was one of the top 10 smartest people in Arkansas when he got his GED and he has a girlfriend and several side pieces

2 Likes

I’m willing to shave off a few IQ points to get some nookie.

8 Likes

There are exceptions to the rule of course.

2 Likes

Heck my brother is sexually active and he’s got an above average IQ

2 Likes

@Naek I don’t think it’s a rule, most of the population gets laid just because you’re smart and you aren’t getting laid doesn’t mean doesn’t mean you should generalize it

6 Likes

Where are you getting this info? I don’t think that that’s factual. Can you post a link?

5 Likes

I dunno but puttin the ole cincinatti dillybar into the chinese finger trap requires atleast an iq of 138 :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I guess by that research I’m a genius :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Add 10 points if you’re Saturninus, your wife is Tamora, and you’re quoting Titus Andronicus while nookying hard.

:blush:

4 Likes

It isn’t. 15151515

3 Likes

Just a random question that popped in my mind. Introverted people tend to have less sex and more likely to have less partners. Introverted people also tend to smarter than extroverted people. There was a study that said laziness is symptom of greater intelligewnce. With laziness there is less sex drive.

1 Like

Laziness a symptom of greater intelligence?

I’d love to see that study and who did that study.

Also if it’s just one study that’s not really a lot of convincing information.

3 Likes

@Naek show me these studies because I think you’re confusing autism and ADHD with high IQ.

1 Like

sorry i edited it.

1 Like

Maybe there isn’t an answer to this

That’s interesting. I’d love to read about who concluded that. Their study. :open_book:

1 Like

I’m too lazy to read this. I must be smart. Heehee…

Just kidding I’ll try to read it.

1 Like