Why is sz such a torment?

I can’t wait to be dead

I smoke weed occasionally and at those moments of euphoria I feel emotions again. I wouldn’t recommend it though.

Don’t say that. Your life may change for the better soon

1 Like

I took a benzo, ten minutes ago, maybe I feel better

1 Like

I think I remember you are the guy who was taking a ton of benzos in a short period of time. I wouldn’t advise it.

1 Like

Sz is a tournament :smile:

It is 1:16 am for me Flag. I am tired!

1 Like

Go to sleep. Tomorrow is another good day :slight_smile:

Soon! 1515151515

1 Like

Have you checked against other people’s observation? That is, do your feelings show on your face even tho you can’t feel them internally? If so, then there’s hope, with the right med.

It happened to me: I was being assessed, and they told me my feelings showed. I burst out laughing.

My face might be emotional, I don’t really know, I usually have a blank expresion when I look in the mirror

1 Like

You might test it sometime when you’re with other people. See what they say.

I don’t think it will help me, I need to feel emotions not to show emotions through my face

1 Like

I’m just saying that with the right type of med and enough social stimulation, someday you will feel your feelings. Never abandon hope.

1 Like

I don’t know, I have no desires; I gave up on everything and now I’m free. :slight_smile:

You must have some desires. You said you wish you’ll get a PhD in philosophy and politics, am I wrong?

1 Like

Yes, It was my plan but I don’t care that I’ll not be able to do it… :slight_smile:

I like how you can just live life. How old are you?

1 Like

Because any mental illness is a torment.

1 Like

I’m 23…

1 Like