Why is my heart rate always high? how do i lower it?

Thanks do you exercise, this really helps too. I really controlled my sugar and BP and triglycerides but heart rate is my only problem now.

I love pasta, i love spaghetti too. My passion is food, I love to eat. Not bodybuilding.

1 Like

I’m constanty on the move taking care of my puppy.
I average 8000 to 10000 steps daily now.
Lost 4 more pounds.

2 Likes

Could be a for of tachycardia not related to weight. Best to leave the diagnosis to the doctors and not the internet.

I often have a high heart rate because I have POTS. Talk to your doctor.

2 Likes

Thats awesome keep it up. Losing makes you feel motivate right. Nice. :grinning:

1 Like

She knows i have a high rate.

Do you have bad dental work? An unknown pus deposit in your gums can possibly cause that.

1 Like

yea but no pus, in my gums.

Thanks, this makes me realize I got to really lose the weight now.

1 Like

Could be tachycardia from your meds also.
Like @LED said, talk with your doctor.

My heart rate is high too. Over 100. I’m about 240 lbs. Weight is probably the culprit.

1 Like

cool, lets lose weight together.

1 Like

Alright then, how shall we start this?

1 Like

Yea i hope so, hopefully when i reach a healthy weight it will go back to normal.

I been started, good luck. Takes alot of dedication, discipline, motivation out of this world and patience and espcially hard work. Then you can succeed. It wasnt easy losing 15 pounds.

1 Like

Well, I’ve already lost 30lbs since January 1st, 2021. But I did a lot of running and changed my eating habits to lose that much.

1 Like

@oe1489 I think you and I will go at our own self pace. It’s a win-win if we both lose some weight.

1 Like

O thats great i happy for you keep it up.

1 Like

Yea, you know yourself best. Good luck.

1 Like

Eat better, put away the salt shaker, exercise regularly, lose the excess weight. See a doctor if this persists and they can help.