Why is it that every time I go in for a procedure with a urologist or the guy who sticks his finger up inside you that it is ALWAYS a beautiful nurse who is assisting him?

Its downright embarrassing. When I think of asking the nurses out for a date after the procedure I think they wouldn’t go because after what she has seen of me there is zero mystery left. She already knows me pretty well after just one visit.

5 Likes

lol! Even the thread title made me laugh! Good one Nick :smile:

1 Like

That would be embarrassing, especially if certain circumstances developed.

1 Like

Its a no win medical world, I went for a back operation years ago, i was telling friends about it and one guys girlfriend said she would be in the operating room, I was like what? She said she was one of the nurses at that hospital for back operations and she promised not to look.
They rolled me into the operating room and one nurse said the other nurse has had the same operation and I reply yes I know, and she said oooooh you know each other LOL
Later in the recovery room she said she lied to me and looked, I told her to be generous in her story of the operation LOL, Her BF who was really the person I was friends with, was all mad cause she seen me naked, he was the jealous type

1 Like