Why is everyone saying im the same person i dont understand

Thank so much, for your support, yes im change a man, im totally upgraded, stronger, faster, smarter and bigger and wiser. thanks so much for your positive reply, trying my best, ignoring all this haters that betrayed me. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

6 Likes

That is so awesome, i love it thanks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

People that are getting better everyday don’t feel the need to come on here and talk about how much better they’re doing.

I hope you actually are making progress,

Gods know,

You need to.

Uh, I’m aware of who @Ninjastar is in real life (don’t bother asking for details on that, I won’t share). A very successful individual and a good example to follow. You should consider showing some respect instead of throwing shade.

2 Likes

OP seems manic to me

1 Like

Yes I agree.
@BEASTMODEWARRIOR seems to be manic.
But obviously I’m not a doctor.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in continuing to get down on people after they have already expressed remorse over whatever it is they have said or done.

Manic people don’t say or do the wisest things in the world.

1 Like

When you change name to beastmode das mania :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thinking of changing mine to YEASTMODE

Mwaaaaaaaaah.

3 Likes

We all make mistakes. It’s not the mistake that defines us it’s how we come out of it. Have that growth mindset. You’re a ducking beast mode warrior after all. Learn grow and adapt like a warrior. You’re good in my book.

1 Like

You da breadmaker . Bake bread homie :yum:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.