Why is coffee make me sick!?

Has aspertame. Which I think makes your body crave sugar later…

I think I’m too tolerant to caffiene for tea :person_frowning:

I do take Zantac which I think helped with the pains in my chest. I get pains like its my heart, but docs say my heart is fine.

Another thing I have been known to use is One a day vitamins with energy

Is the energy caffiene?

Fresh fruits and vegetables. Sandwiches. Lots of Mediterranean food. Powerade Zero. Cranberry juice. Panda Express. Subway. In-N-Out & Habit char burgers. Oat cereals. Corn flakes. Quaker Life (especially maple & brown sugar… yum!). All sorts of exotic soups. (Too many) Cheese It crackers. (Well, you asked.)

90mg caffeine and 100mg guarana

That all sounds realllly good. Now I’m hungry…

Hmmm how long would the stimulation last as to not effect my sleep? Would I pee it out before bedtime? Oh never mind that’s way less caffiene then energy drinks and I pee those out.

When I take it in the morning about 6am the effects last until about one o’clock

1 Like

Do you hear voices as one of your problems of sz?

Also you may not know but you can flush the caffeine out of your system if you’re having trouble sleeping because of caffeine all you have to is take 250mg of magnesium and 16oz of water

Well man good luck.

Yes I do hear voices

Holly smokes that one of the best news I got on here!

It might not be the coffee but the milk - you could be lactose intolerant?

Thanks, I hope you learned something. For the day when your ■■■■ gets fried from too much caffiene :baby_chick:

Don’t know if it actually works ('cause I haven’t tried it), but here it is at…

http://www.organicauthority.com/health/too-much-coffee-antidote-how-to-get-the-caffeine-out-of-your-body.html

Hah man that’s like every third day here