Why i do get worse always at the same time at the late afternoon? Any opinions?

Ok, i am not quite well during the day, but since years, in the late afternoon, it gets worse… Paranoia, somatics, heaviness, fears, headaches etc… But why always in the same time? Even my mom wonders why like his as a precise clock? It usually happens to me around 6 pm…
I guess i still am fighting in the day and i just get tired later (am not sure), but its strange that its almost at the same time…

it prob has to do with when you take your meds i’d say… when do you take your meds?

no, its not this. Ive tried both ways, it always happens with or without meds… Tbh, i had this even since a teenager and i dont understand why my illness is so somatic :confused:
But thats why i got desperate about my future, cause i have this since a kid even… The docs say, that theres no sz since kid, but i have this yeap…

1 Like

Could it be that you’re simply getting tired around that time? Whenever I get tired, the voices take advantage and become worse.

Is it before or after dinner that you get tired? If you’ve just ate, I would guess that’s what it is. I always get tired after a meal

Longer I stay awake and get more and more tired, the worse symptoms can be. My resolve wavers, and thinking seem worse. Sometimes all I can do is just keep myself safe, and wait for bed, hoping tomorrow is better.

It’s just how I cycle.

In fact, i was unhappy since kid and probably ill even then… I was always dead like in my sz… No energy, no talking, no acting much etc… Even my sister called me a zombie once :frowning: .
Tbh, i fight now on this, not as before… I try to rediscover what is to have energy, i activate myself etc… But yeap, i still push myself, maybe i am getting tired idk…
The sz can be even physical as for me, isnt it @Cragger ? I am surprised though…I was diagnosed with conversion disorder as well…
But nope, it doesnt depend of my eating…

1 Like

Same thing happens to me. Every evening I get a lot worse.

I see @LED. But why in your opinion? We get tired still or what? I guess, the sz still consumes me even in the day… but i push and maybe thats why i still crash in the evenings… I get paranoid and it hurts me even physically… Led, the sz can be physical too as me though? My ill friends dont have physical symptoms though…

Yeah, I think part of it is being tired. For me I start getting PTSD stuff at night, and that triggers my sz stuff, too. Plus I just get more emotional at night. Again, probably because I’m tired. There’s less to distract me in the evening. So I start thinking more and reading more into the little things.

2 Likes

Noon, afternoon and evening are the hardest times for me. I feel best when standing up or at night. I don’t know why I feel so good at night.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.