Why Don't You Like Me?

To me this is the Sz anthem…

1 Like
1 Like

Note:…

There’s a few posters on these boards who don’t like me and continue to spew swear words at me. If you really hate me so much, please don’t waste your breath and just ignore me. Is that too much to ask?

I’ve been on this forum for over 8 months and never once have I sworn at another poster.

Perhaps keep that in mind for the next time you’re about to open your yapper and spit profanity into the wind.

I like you Patrick :smiley:

@Patrick @jukebox

C’Mon guys is it so hard to say sorry, let’s turn a new page? We all make mistakes.
Well I feel like Buddha now. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Well, you were a bit harsh to @jukebox. That said, you did apologize and then explain that you were lowering your meds. Some people can hold a grudge for a long time. I still think you crazy kids can make peace.

1 Like

Gotta admit ya got a pretty good laugh Patrick :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a high-functioning schizophrenic, I have to continuously remind myself that I’m sometimes conversing with unstable, unpredictable and low-functioning individuals on this forum.

I’m not interested in “setting anybody off” with a flame war. If the person in question would stop addressing me, the issue would resolve itself.

1 Like

Yup. Yup.

Pixel.

1 Like

I think you have a wonderful warped sense of humor.
Samos amigos.

@Patrick, maybe start playing the saxophone?

Just sayin’.

Pixel.

1 Like

Epic sax dude is the man

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.