Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

Why Does Pedro Always Repeat His Opening Header?

No one expects you or any of the mods to be everywhere, reading every little thing.

I could do with less deleted posts.

@LED,

For shame!

I don’t flag posts unless its just horribly offensive or religious.

Pretty much everything else gets a pass,

Even drunk, gambling pedro.

I flag things that get triggery or if the person sounds like they’re off their rocker. I don’t care so much about drunk posting or talking about drugs, though.

Sorry. I shouldn’t have snapped. It’s just the second time today someone has asked why x gets deleted but y doesn’t, despite never having flagged y for us to delete.

I think everyone has been a little edgy the last few days,

I’m bored to death taking care of my husband and about to start my period…

:rofl:

Oy vey,

Apologies on my part.

GTA IV physics be like…

That’s beautiful @roxanna. I can tell you mean it.

Riches, enriches?.. the last one may be a grab lmao

Why religion? …

I usta spout blasphemous nonsense then flag myself to get religious post closed… ive calmed down and no longer care better meds i guess… but religion is triggering af to some of us…

Perfect! Snitches get riches!!!

Yes, I can understand that. I’m not religious. Of any sort. I find it all kind of nonsensical, but I tend to not share my opinions with others because I assume everyone has their crazy views on The Lord almighty and would be up my ass about it…so to speak.

But then again I don’t share my opinion on most things with people I know. It’s easier to just sit back and be a mute.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.