Why does my body hold me back

I thought APs improved catatonia

I rapidly forget abt what i did before and what to do next. This creating ocd like issue.

Aps reduce positive symptoms. Catatonia is severe negative symptom so ap usage further reduces it.

If i not force myself i remain like these guys in the video.

I am like the middle guy who can stand up and respond to instructions.

Good knowledge. Up to this point I thought it was a positive symptom which responded to APs

1 Like

Ap stopped my catatonia but my catatonia just lasted a couple of minutes. If it was severe 30+min it would need high dose benzodiazepines.

I thought so but after seeing some videos I don’t think its true. I have seen ppl recover from catatonia and have normal life without negative symptoms. If it was true psychiatrists would have prescribed catatonia meds, high dose benzodiazepines, to treat negative symptoms.
I think negative symptoms are from brain damage, catatonia isn’t. Also without meds I had catatonia AND negative symptoms. On meds I only have negative symptoms, NO catatonia.

Catatonia is a standalone symptom not related to negative or positive symptoms.

1 Like

Yes i too think so as i have no positive symptom. Not know if my negative symptom is due to catatonic feature.

1 Like

My speciality is i can get out of catatonia anytime i want.

I can sit for hours at a stretct and then if want can walk for hours.

I think benzo is for not responding catatonia.

Yes if your schizophrenia is interfering with your life you should tell a Dr who will prescribe benzodiazepines.

Benzo have various side effects including dementia and already my working memory is bad with ocd issues.

I am eager to test if my catatonic feature reduce if take benzo. But it require prescription and afraid of it.

I tried mailing that guy whom i send you a video previously showing me like catatonic feature in a youtube video. He not responding to mail. He have rapid cycling bipolar other than this catatonic feature.

Maybe you could think of some way to earn your money on your computer, and if you do figure out a way let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.