Why does laziness feels good

Laziness feels good, idk why

2 Likes

Because its comfortable.

2 Likes

Stress free

2 Likes

I could set records for laziness. I think a lot of it is being disengaged.

1 Like

Like the brand Lazy Boy Furniture. They want you to think its the perfect couch for comfortable laziness :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I actually find laziness stressful because its the opposite of what I want. I like to relax though.

2 Likes

Something the normie crowd likes to preach is to do 1 hard thing each day and to not get too comfortable. I kind of ascribe to that in someway but a more mellow approach. I just try and do something I might typically avoid like doing some stretches or go for a walk or read something new even if its a sentence or two.

2 Likes

Down time is good sometimes. :slight_smile: Our society is too obsessed with productivity and making money, money, and more money.

3 Likes

People are rapping about this right?

2 Likes

I am bored if I become lazy.

1 Like

My lazy chairs

4 Likes

They look very comfortable.

2 Likes

Oh they are, and they get plenty of use.

2 Likes

A bit of it is nice, but not doing anything for too long will drive me up a wall. Keeping busy is a big part of managing my positive symptoms and pushing back against my negatives. Maintaining momentum is what keeps me going at my worst moments when I don’t want to.

1 Like

Because I’m on an antipsychotic which means most things require extra effort to do. This is slighlty, to say the least, unpleasant. Fortunately, being lazy is easy. Lol

1 Like

It would be appropriatado to assume that rapper may use an array of verbage and nounage and even adjectiveges to describeth this.

2 Likes

Too much stress exasperates my SZ symptoms. It’s nice to stay calm and relaxed.

2 Likes

Same. I have to keep my stress levels at bay.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.