Why do you think the voices chose you

its like i hear the voices but no one else around me hears me, i know why the voices harass me. Why did the voices choose you to harass. Do you know why?

they started following and manipulating me when i was in the army… they picked me out there… why me? i’m not sure about that. But they tried to manipulate me in all sorts of manners, one of them with voices and inserting thoughts and manipulating my thoughts…

1 Like

I think it’s genetic and environmental

1 Like

My voice chose me because it saw I was going to be a changer of the world…
I was going to do tremendous things and make the world my â– â– â– â– â–  and take it over with my cunning and charm, but sz has affected me greatly

I think it’s devil’s army
trying to harass me as i am schizobuddha.
Or bad karma from previous life

i know it’s the CIA who are behind it… they manipulate me with voices and messing with my toughts and stuff… following me around and stuff… although i have to say that with the right meds things got quiet and so i’m not totally sure how that comes… maybe the meds make it impossible for them to mess with my mind =/

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are struggling with this.

1 Like

I strongly believe
that Great Leap Forward
was a grave mistake
i made in previous incarnation
as Mao Zedong

1 Like

thanks @anon83141956 =) … it’s much better these day but i always found it hard to shake it off completely… it’s like i expect them to strike back again any time now so i’m living on the edge always really.

2 Likes

They told me bcz I am the only God.

The meds shut down the higher brain functions, so that makes sense, you may notice it’s not the only thing they got rid off

This whole paragraph resonated with me @lekkerhondje, that’s what they did to me as well.I wasn’t sure why the meds stopped mine either, it’s bizarre. I reckon the people behind it have a deal with the pharmaceutical companies. They are currently following me again pending an investigation.

2 Likes

I am also living on the edge expecting the voices to come back

1 Like

Voices can’t choose anybody. Voices are products of your brain.
What you should be asking is “why do you think your brain chose to give you the voices it did?”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.