Why do sex offenders find mental illness so encouraging?

Do they think it makes you stupid? Every time I’m on this forum, some idiot starts harassing me

I think i harrassed a virgin 17 year old boy today. And im a 35 year old woman.

Well i accused him for having energy sex with me. I think im insane.

Tell the moderators about him if someone is harassing you @moderators

2 Likes

Please do report these instances by flagging them. If it happens in PM, we can’t see it unless you flag it. Unfortunately, there are people who specifically prey on the mentally ill.

1 Like

Personally, I have no qualms about a 35 year old woman pursuing a 17 year old guy. I think the experience would be a benefit to him. But you need to find out what the age of consent is in your state. You could get in trouble if it is 18.

Im not interested in that boy. I was abit drunk and i had a small psychotic episode where it seemed to me he was raping me with his energy and i got angry and defencive so i decided to confront him.

2 Likes

maybe because insane people are said to have the mental capacity of a teenager it makes us an easy target. sane people often get arrested for having sex with someone who is insane.

It’s not someone on the forum. Someone reading it. Actually I was celibate 27 years and had a brief romance with one person, too young and you should hear the lies people tell. I feel sexual energy too, not from anyone you’d like.

I did that before only i was sober and in school. I was accusing a teacher of the same thing and he tried to get me admitted back to the ward.

@anon51414962 i think she is paranoid…!!! I think nobody is harrasing her…!!! Its a kings forum…!!!

2 Likes

Yes @far_cry0 I think you’re right. I also believe she is psychotic based on her posts. First she said the guy it’s from this forum then she said it’s not from forum.

1 Like

I never said he was from the forum, just a busybody who reads it. I get harassed and spied on constantly. My problem has always been severe oppression.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.