Why do people

Expect more from me than I can do. I’m so lost. My brain is fried. I know it isn’t the meds. Everything confuses me. Stuff that was easy before feels so huge that it just makes me frozen. I am so exhausted.

1 Like

I feel the same way at high school at the moment

1 Like

I saw a metaphor that might be relevant. You don’t let your phone get all the way to zero before charging it. If you do, it does, and then it needs extra-long to recharge before its useful again.

Your body works similarly. The more you push yourself, the more you need to recharge before pure back to your baseline. Do you have a chance to recharge soon?

7 Likes

Hopefully tomorrow. I just feel like I’m running on empty.

1 Like

I felt that way earlier this month. You do a lot. You won’t always perform at your best. Raising kids can be that way, because you have to put their needs before your own. But your allowed to put your needs before their wants. It’s better for everyone if you’re able to rest, so you can be on top of your game.

Hold on for tomorrow, and be as gentle with yourself as possible. Don’t fall into the trap of hating yourself for needing a break. All humans need breaks.

6 Likes

Somedays I can do all my chores others I can’t. My partner understands this but no one else does

2 Likes

Oh jeez I feel exactly the same way
Sorry:(
It is the worst feeling. They expect me to act healthy and well and then seem disappointed when I can’t do the thing.
I don’t want to let anyone down ever or disappoint .
I think with me people often forget about negatives or don’t understand them

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.