Why do I have bad thoughts?

Do you have a hobby?

i used to play video games.used to work.used to go out with friends.its all gone now.

Sometimes doing something with movement like dancing or active can help you when you have too much energy. Repetitive movement like carving or painting large pictures is helpful.

Hey Iā€™ve been there. It took a long time to gain my life back. I was a mess. I know what you are feeling.

wrong.they dont prescibe benzos.here in australia they loooove the antisycotics.

thank you for your help.i hope im not making you depressed.

Of course not. This is a place of support. Remember it takes a lot of courage to realize that you need help and even more to ask for it. Keep posting here so we know how you are!! Take care of yourself and donā€™t be afraid to ask for help.

1 Like

i think i might have autisim.

Okay. Why do you think that?

my eyes go every where.my emotions change all the time.i feel anxious around people,i cant look them in the eyes.i was actually susscefull before.but now its gone worse.people always called me crazy.weird.sad.homosexual.thats what they used to call me at school.

Okay. Only a doctor can diagnose that. You donā€™t necessarily need meds to live with that. Therapy helps a lot. But if you think you have it you should talk to a doctor and they will help you. Iā€™m sorry you were bullied. Thatā€™s horrible.

1 Like

Are you safe?

If you are suicidal please tell someone. Thatā€™s serious stuff.

@anon4362788 @Ninjastar @rogueone @Moonbeam

1 Like

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone ā€” a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if youā€™re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotlineā€”these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

i get lots of bad intrusive thoughts also, when in paychosis the voices would accuse me of being such a bad person and stuff do to them. recently ive had a bit more clarity,

2 Likes

I think its because youā€™re constantly hearing things you cant control. Most of the time voices are negative and repetitive. Negativity breeds negativity. Itā€™s like when youā€™re around someone close to you and you start to develop some of their habits or mannerisms. The important thing is to always clarify for yourself and realize that those are not really your thoughts. Just like the voices, they are things you cant control. You are clouded in your mind so it makes it hard to ā€œbreatheā€ or understand everything your brain conjures up or pushes forward.

1 Like

You may need to raise dose
Like I did

1 Like

Donā€™t feel bad about having inappropriate thoughts, as long as you dont react to them.

I often have mental pictures about obscene things with family members, its involuntary.
Sometimes i say very insulting things to friends and family, but only inner speak. And i donā€™t mean it, i just cannot help it.

2 Likes

i hope vraylar helps you!!!

1 Like

Do you have ocd? This doesnā€™t sound like sz to me. It sounds like ocd and intrusive thoughts.

I get stranged thoughts too but I have no desire to act on them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.