Why do I get the feels that this group is being heavily moderated by a group of doctors who have no business in being here as this is only for those who were/are diagnozed.?

I am no conspiracy theorist and certainly not a tin head. But why is it that o get this feeling that the psychiatrists play a huge role in moderating this group? What is their intention behind this?

If your concern is your patient’s health so that he never has to see you again… then you quit your shenanigans and come out in the open. My questions are legit and yet no admin or mid let alone as forum member has got the balls to answer em.

@Ninjastar

This lady goes over the top in judging people I would like here her out about what she has to say about my previous thread.

The more calm you desperately try to act the more stronger you are making my point.

You’re out of line. @Ninjastar thoughtfully answered your question. All of us here are diagnosed, even mods. They’re volunteers. You are the only one with an agenda.

2 Likes

Ninjastar is a good mod, but is not a psychiatrist. I don’t think there are any psychiatrists that post here.

Edit: Oh hey @anon4362788, welcome back.

2 Likes

@naturallycured I never really left. I was ChewyCenter for a bit. But thanks!

3 Likes

Dude, I have two kids and zero free time to deal with this nonsense. I answered your question because you directly asked me by tagging me in your question. If I was a psychiatrist I would hire a nanny with all my extra money.

4 Likes

If I am with an agenda I ’ d be creating alien voices threads spiders in my room threads and pdocs are here to kill me threads…

That is the agenda of a person under psychosis … I am being followed I am being harassed…

So u do accept psychiatrists make a lot of money… well that’s a start.