Why Do I Collect Old Junk

Then i have to clean it up and get rid of it, think I will start to clean the house out, every one says its cozy but I don’t know seems like a lot of stuff

Camera 1_2017-11-14_075829

3 Likes

Are u taking pic from cctv camera ha old buddy…???

2 Likes

yeah it is from a IPcamera

1 Like

I feel the same way. I have this huge pool table in my living room that I don’t want and can’t get rid of.

1 Like

By the way is that a tied up woman on your couch? (kidding)

1 Like

Why do u have logo of star buck coffee at the door…are u ex employee of starbuck…???

1 Like

NO NO why what have you heard??? are there pics??? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No I cleaned out a sign company that was closing, they came down and took what they wanted and left that one so I brought it home. It works and gives off a nice soft light

1 Like

My Dad used to work at a sign company for years and it is his back up career if he ever gets knocked out of better paying jobs. I’ve helped him put many signs together as well and I even applied for work at one a long time ago. He actually went to a side job for working on a sign just yesterday. I’d like to help him sometimes if I wasn’t so busy with other things because that’s money in my pocket.

1 Like

It doesn’t look out of control to me, more cozy. I have a problem with books and papers, not real bad but I hang onto them too long.

1 Like