Why do all guys are avoiding me?

Depends what youre talking about. Sometimes it can be quite interesting to learn a different perspective on life. Youve said you have enough time to practice fellatio to be called ‘good’ at it. Thats already something. I think men are more easily to manipulate by sex than women so just mentioning these sort of things will make most men ready for sexual interaction. if you say youre good at fellatio to a woman she will ignore you or think youre crazy to be so inapropriate.

now i prefer to be alone. i want to be more sane for men… i wasnt feeling love anymore. i was practicing fellatios on my ex for 6 years. we hadnt serious relationship though… i ve never had a serious relationship with anybody, probably its just me… i finished cursing at this ex, cause he wanted to sleep with my friend. i suppose i seemed a real psycho… i still dont have confidence in me. and i couldnt touch the sexe of my partners till my 25s. i am not sure that i am doing something good right now - to close myself for any further relationships… otherwise,my brain is like shut down,i was telling this to my pdocs and i had a big libido once… not really cool,i dont know who i am right now :confused: kisses to all :slight_smile:

I understand. Good points. Yeah its better to have a normal encounter than be so sexually direct. One can be easily abused and feel treated like dirt if it is not in a relationship of atleast trust.

Yes my friend, I feel the same to you; I think that I need some kind of trainning for learning to socialize. Me too I have felt myself like useless because I can not keep a conversation with women or when I talk to them I feel that my topics are inappropriate.
Tolteca.

I think that’s a good thing. Being a virgin I mean. At least you can have a healthy relationship and make freinds

I think you’re just stuck in a rut.

The first thing you need to do is concentrate on you. If you want to lose weight, do it for you. Exercise feels good and we actually need a lot less food than we think. (I learned that on weight watchers). Maybe pick out a cute hair style and let your hair grow out a little if you want to, spike it, color it, whatever makes you feel pretty. The more confident you are in your and the happier you are makes you more attractive as a potential mate. Lots more guys were attracted to me when I came out of my depression.

But it shouldn’t be about guys. I have two really close friends but we’ve only been friends for a few years now. I’ve gone through so many friends and I would give anything to find a life long friend so I envy you for having so many good friends. I can never seem to keep people around.

Maybe work with your therapist on ways to open up to people more. I think that might just be helpful in general since you said you have some autism in there. My nephew has ausburgers (a type of autism) and it makes it hard for him to communicate with people.

Finally just go out there and have fun. Strangely enough people don’t seem to get together (or at least be happy together) if they’re just together because they’re lonely. Think how you would feel if someone wanted you just because they had none else. Remember to keep you standards high :smile:You’re worth it!

thanks to all. i am going to the hairdresser in a hour. nothing special,ill even cut it right now. probably i prefer to be alone at this moment :)… i am fed up with my chaotic behaviour and not feeling love so i closed myself for relationships… well see,probably i will feel better in the future with my meds. yeah, the weight is not good, here all the girls are skinny. take care :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two words. Cubby chaser :wink:

I was watching a show (the secret life of women or something) and they talked about different types of women and their lives like body builders, women who were prisoners, I don’t know. The one that I remembered was they interviewed some women and it turns out some guys are into big women. They were pretty (nice makeup, hair etc.) and it showed them with their guys. Those were some good looking guys.

Some people are into different things. You might meet someone who doesn’t want you to lose the weight. I have a very pretty friend who went on a date with a guy who asked her if she would dye her hair red for him :frowning: apparently that was a deal breaker.

So you go do your thing. Just worry about being healthy and happy, both mentally and physically. Eat a good diet but don’t obsess over the number. Get out and be active. Maybe a part time job somewhere social (like a coffee shop) or go volunteer. You’ll be surprised, I guarantee it.

And if not? Get a dog.

Is there no one else concerned there is a ball gag in the smiley section? :tongue: