Why did you leave the keys upon the table?

was it really because you wanted to?

1 Like

na, the table is for keys… thats why

1 Like

this is in reference to leaving your house and leaving your keys behind… you may yell banzai before the day is out if you left the keys upon the table…

I’ve done that before and had to call a locksmith. I was like, “oh they’re going to have to pick the lock”… yeah, they came with a piece of plastic like a credit card and just slipped it between the door and the frame. So much for security… doh

lol… yea don’t call a blacksmith for a house lock… its kinda hard to deadbolt your door without the keys…and the basic door handle lock is a joke…

2 Likes
2 Likes

ill give you the win…that’s totally the wrong song…but the real song may get flags…

2 Likes

I always lock them in the car. My parents have a spare set and once they had to come open my car for me 5 times in one month. They thought I was going senile.

I apparently have a set number (3) of things that I should be carrying in my hands: purse, phone, keys. Add a fourth thing and then the odds that I’ll leave the keys in the car skyrocket.

1 Like

the ole rule of 3s huh… it works in comedy… apparently it has practical applications in other areas too… also magic bag with unlimited capacity is hardly a purse…

1 Like

That’s true. I always repeat “wallet, keys, phone” when ever I leave the house. It’s pretty much automatic now

1 Like

I left the one day and did not need the keys cause I forgot to close the door and lock it, I was worried