Why can't I talk to people :( feeling sad today

I hate that I can’t talk in normal conversations I haven’t been able to project my voice loud enough ever since I started meds I almost feel like I’m not allowed to be loud :frowning: is this only me or anybody else deal with this. Maby it’s just the sza damn I wish I was normal so bad .

3 Likes

What happens if you try to scream?
I feel like I can’t talk to people, but that’s just because I feel I have nothing to say

1 Like

I can probably scream if I’m alone. I also feel like I have nothing to say my mind is like blank

2 Likes

I want to be normal again but I’m not.

1 Like

It’s the norm for me at times.

1 Like

If you’re sad you probably have something sad and sensitive on your mind that you would only want to communicate to someone very special to you.

1 Like

I consider myself normal, others say I don’t seem like it.

1 Like

Be strong, things that seem like a big deal at the time, lessen as time goes on. For example I was in the doctors office the other day and I saw a child screaming about getting an injection like it was the end of the world. Perspective I think is what I’m trying to get across.

1 Like

Normality is the average, so take an average when do most people wake up, go to bed, what do most people do while they are awake? That’s how to find normality.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.