Why are you guys(the people who reply to me) lying to me?

I was having the same delusion so I taped a show where I was convinced they were talking about me. Later on I watched it again and did not get that feeling and felt foolish. Maybe you can try this.

1 Like

I have been on olanzapine for 2 years. I switched to risperdal but I stopped taking it because of the anxiety it gave me but then I relapsed. So I went back to olanzapine after I relapsed I guess because of its calming affect but I still hear the tv and people around me talking about me.

I hear people talking about me all of the time. And yes it’s time for a medication change.

1 Like

Maybe its a wish or dream of yours to be talked about. It’s ok. I wish for that as well sometimes.

1 Like

I have tried risperdal but stopped because of the anxiety it gave me.

1 Like

You could try invega

1 Like

Are you doing any therapy on top of it? Trying CBT? Keeping a journal? It sounds like you’re treatment resistant like me. Took me years to get over that initial hump and get some true insight going and even then maintaining it was a real ■■■■■■■. It sounds like your situation will take medications and then some. I do sympathize, it’s rough.

2 Likes

Yes it is rough. I’m going to have to try something along with the medication because the medication isn’t working. I’m afraid to be alone at home because I believe someone is going to come kill me in my home. It is so devastating.

What was your experience with invega?

I’m mad at people being called liars for trying to help. That’s despicable.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I’m just really mentally ill and it’s hard to believe anyone because my delusions are telling me otherwise and they seem so real.

1 Like

It’s the persons illness talking. We all get paranoid sometimes. I don’t believe @anon55704218 is being malicious when she thinks we’re lying. It’s an unfortunate delusion that she believes, not a deliberate attack.

2 Likes

Very good, invega is very good. Stopped all hallucinations after 3 years

i hear people too. Your not alone. I’ll be your friend if you want. Let me know. otherwise just keep coming back and giving us an update in this thread on how you are doing. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.