Why are women shortists?

I think a lot of girls have body image issues and buy into the idea that they should be the dainty person in the relationship. So being bigger than their boyfriend makes them feel insecure.

4 Likes

I’m fairly tall, but I find really tall women very sexy for some reason lol.

4 Likes

If the woman is taller than their male partner and they go on to have children then the male offspring will always be as tall or taller than the mother which is an interesting dna quirk.

So genetically, offspring wise a woman mating with a smaller man doesn’t lose out height wise.

2 Likes

I agree, I think its because men are seen as the protectors of women so men need to be bigger generally.

2 Likes

I admit I like tall, big men. I have a type. My husband is 6’4", well not now because he lost an inch due to vertebrae compression I forgot and 250 pounds. A big guy makes me feel smaller. I’m 5’6".

It’s just a preference for some women. But I also dated a couple guys shorter than me. One is disabled and only 5ft 3. I didn’t feel offput or weird because he was shorter.

We don’t always date a type, even if we have a thing for something. If someone refuses to date based on a set type, it speaks more about them than the people they don’t date

1 Like

Is what it is. The worthy ones try not to be bothered by it, can happen. This is coming from a short man.

1 Like

My boyfriend is shorter than I am by an inch or so.

1 Like

I’ve had shorter and taller girlfriends.

It’s what’s inside that counts. Well, that…and big boobs! lol!

(Keeding!) :wink:

2 Likes

I am short and like short men. I feel overpowered by tall men.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.