Schizophrenia.com

Why are we here?: Philosophy

Why do u think we are on a rock floating through the endless void of time?

3 Likes

got a couple thoughts on this. one being that there is no reason and we just naturally evolved. another being we were designed to be a resource and develop the plant so another species can thrive and enslave us all.

3 Likes

Because we’re not there?

3 Likes

I wish that were true

I like to think we’re ment to do what feels right: help people, eat, breath, do the right thing. Why else would it feel right? Mabey there’s a bigger purpose or a higher power guiding us. I’m just following my insticts and my insticts tell me to be here, and here feel right so who am I to argue.

2 Likes

People have been said to choose from Pleasure, Honor, Adventure, or Contemplation/Thinking – any or all.

1 Like

Why do you think that one particular gut bacterium is hanging out at that one particular bend in your small intestine?

Don’t worry about it too much. Enjoy the sun on your face and the wind in your hair. Make sure you take in the view. For all you know, this is the one chance you get, so decide on your own meaning.

5 Likes

Think I’ll have a slice of pie. Mmmmmmmm delicious.
Wash it down with some cold milk, ahhhh.
Yup, I believe life is to enjoy what you can.

5 Likes

I believe life is a miracle. The odds for us to live are really slim, and we’re the winner sperms. Every cell in your body works for your life. It’s realy amazing actually.

2 Likes

There are a lot of things wrong with humanity. Illness and poverty seem to be two glaring ones. I think we are here to mend what is wrong with human affliction, to cure the sick, to educate the poor, to bring relief to those who suffer. It’s cliché but if you can leave this floating rock as you so described better than which you found it, that is all any other human can ask of you. Time reveals all and there will be a day when life no longer flourishes earth, but until then our purpose is to sustain and live the best life possible.

1 Like

We’re all Satans ba*tard children.

3 Likes

There are a lot of reasons why we are here. I think the main one is to increase in intelligence so that we can create a better quality of life for every creature on earth - to create our own “garden of Eden” so to speak. There is a lot to be said for just enjoying life, as people on this site are saying. One purpose is to help others. There are countless reasons why we are here.

I cannot comprehend it

For the ride - -

3 Likes

Best answer ever. Thank u u made my day

To help move plants around.

3 Likes

God created us to get an answer himself about the meaning of life.(Selfish egoistic bastard he is)

1 Like

As long as we’re here, why not make the best of it?

Some people are so busy with their lifes having no time to think about it. Count yourself as lucky

Because we’re not on a disc held up by four elephants standing on the back of a giant tortoise.

Pixel.