Why are Voices in our head Not stop mean

Okay I have voices I believe are fallen angels to Satan. And its a girl. Shes aways bothers me bout my past, I was abused in past, I was bullied at school, I was forced to watch sexual activity such as thrown things at me and If I didnt watch the bully would sex touch me for fun. I had to leave classroom. The teacher not even care bout me. They just sent me to libary. And I go home tryin to cry but I get beaten grabbed by my hair and thrown all over vy stepmom. Noone loves me and I am terribly hurt. I just want someone to hug me. I feel like people get possesed by them and when they graduated they followed me home to keep up their work of scaring me more along with my deadly dead beat stepmother. Cause I sure dont feel like I need be here :disappointed_relieved: please make me feel better cuz i not have nobody

1 Like

It sounds like you have hard it very hard in the past. It also sound like you don’t have much support even now. I think maybe your first priority is to get your meds straightened out. That would be step in the right direction. Hearing voices is a very difficult thing to have to endure. But hopefully you can find a med that works for you. Hopefully this helps, I am sorry you are having such a hard time and feeling so alone.

2 Likes

Thank you because my grandma she is too old to hug me and care for me anymore. Girls said to much to hurt me and they are still bothering me on fb. I and this disease is sucidal. And I dont wanna go yet. I need to live longer. But what I have doesnt like me. People think its not real but I know this ■■■■ is not a game. Plus I am deaf so its louder on me being hearing impairment and its wrong

I am sorry I cant agree when u say He doesnt exist. I believe in God. Though I am going through alot. Its okay that you dont think he exist but to me I Know he does

2 Likes

I would like for advice not foe someone to say that God dont exist that really hurts me. I had died and come back to life in past. Plus I was revived when I was 3 which I dont remember. But I do remember seeing light and hearing the prescence of angels. Its being in life that is a horror demonic place. It makes me scared of humans when they act possesed by demons over boys and crazy

1 Like

The community is here for you. Hopefully you can get on the right treatment, which will make the voices stop tormenting you.

I personally believe in God, and it has helped keep me in line, all things considered. It’s a comfortable belief that helps me overcome my fears.

1 Like

Thank u so much

1 Like

Just be sure to do what you can to see a psychiatrist and see what he or she has to say. If you already have medication, please take it as directed by your doctor. If you ever feel you are in danger of hurting yourself, please call 911 and get help. Whatever you do, don’t give up. I believe in God too.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry about your abuse. I hope you find relief in the future.

1 Like

Thank u so much

Thank u your so kind

1 Like

Are you still in school or living with your stepmom? If so, you should call the police or CPS. It is definitely against the law for your stepmom to throw you by your hair!

If this is all things that have happened in the past, I hope you can find a therapist trained in dealing with traumatic events. I recently joined group therapy for women who have experienced trauma, and it has helped me learn some coping skills to deal with my emotions in a healthy way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.