Why am I always nervous around people?

It’s been so long…since diagnosed or young I dislike seeing people,I just can’t see eye to eye and turn negative whenever I have to engage in a conversation.Its not able to solve,at least in the near future as I tried therapy,taking more medicine…it’s just there as always

I’m sorry. I’m nervous around people too. I’m usually ok once I get to know someone.

1 Like

I am also ok once I get to know the person and the person know about my behavior…I just started a relationship with this girl and it’s been 3month,she knows about my mental health issue and said she can accept it…but I am afraid I embarrasse her with my behavior as I really cannot put up any conversation…no matter how long I knew the person

1 Like

When I had agoraphobia, I was dizzy just by getting out of the door of my house. Now it’s gone but I am still afraid of people and crowds

1 Like

I don’t like talking with people. It just gets too confusing with the onrush of the words. Words all have meanings. I tend to overwhelm people with my speech so I don’t say anything.

1 Like

I am also very anxious about people. I think and worry if they will get mad at me, that I might say something that is not right or not make eye contact enough or make eye contact too much. I avoid people. It is exhausting being around people. I feel like they expect more out of me than I can understand. I feel like they are always judging me and I had better not make one little twitch or tone of voice off or I will be yelled at or worse. Its nerve racking around people. I avoid people. I used to be able to communicate with humans I don’t know why I have this issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.