Who's watching christmas movies or listening to christmas music already?

I don’t turn on the Christmas music until at least dec. 20th, but I have watched a few Christmas movies on amazon prime, got one on now, “a very country Christmas” or something like that. it just started. last night I watched “the Christmas lodge” also on amazon prime video.

2 Likes

I watched A Christmas Story and The Wizard of Oz the other night.

2 Likes

I’m listening to christmas music :notes: on and off.

2 Likes

All the time. It’s just there.

2 Likes

Listening to Christmas music right now. It’s so comforting imo!

2 Likes

I’m listening to Christmas music as I type this: “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” on youtube. Then, I’ll listen to whatever song it chooses to play next. Yay! Love it!

2 Likes

No Xmas music in this house, lol. And only Xmas movie played so far is Black Christmas horror movie. Kids saw Grandma got run over by a reindeer on tv, but that lasted 2 seconds as they’d seen it as little kids years ago.

We might Redbox Home Alone, but hubby wants them to see Spaceballs…I don’t like comedies unless they’re very dark humor. So if they decide Spaceballs over Home Alone next weekend, I’ll just watch horror on my phone with headphones.

1 Like

I started in September.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.