Who's the the person you get along with most..?

I get along well with everyone. I’m pretty chill and easy going.

1 Like

My high school girlfriends actually. 2 of the 3 of them anyway. That and my old friend Doug who I haven’t seen since I was 18.

1 Like

I should say in real life. On the forums I don’t get along with everyone just most. :joy:

If I’m completely honest, I think I get along best with my dog. She seems to think she’s a human so I say we make her an honorary human for the purposes of this thread. :smile:

3 Likes

I get along best with my boyfriend and my mom.

I get along with most people. I realize you can’t please everybody so I just do my thing but I am close to a lot of people. I’m a pretty personable person out in the real world.

My parents and two of my brothers.
My dad and I have a special bond, and we’re a lot alike. My mum loves me unconditionally and always listens if I need her to.
My brother Tobias is a gentle soul and never judges. And my brother Ducky gets in me ways that scare even me sometimes.

My mum stuck by me through my worst times

I’ve almost never had any conflicts with classmates or colleagues. I do have occasional conflicts with people I’m close to, but that’s usually just because we care more about each other.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.